Custom Independent Rear Suspension
design built to your specifications for your custom build
Finally, a rear suspension option that does not use the half shaft
as a control arm! This is not re-worked Jaguar or Corvette geometry.
Our completely fresh approach to high performance rear suspension employs
upper and lower 'A' arms for superior geometry. This rugged design
features the following:
- Your choice of coil-over shock location - Inboard, Over the Top, Spindle Mount, Dual or "Indy Style"
- Widely available 8.8” Ford differential mounted in a
compact chassis sub-assembly
- The wide control arm mount base works to control fore
/ aft wheel deflection inherent in other systems under acceleration
- Wide range of track widths are available to accommodate
most popular vehicle track dimensions from 57” hub to hub.
- Wheel bolt patterns of either Ford 5 on 4
1/2" / ( 114.3mm ) or Chevy 5 on 4 3/4"
- Spring rates and shock valving are available to
tailor ride quality to individual needs, from street rod comfort to high
performance GT handling.
- Brake options featuring Wilwood calipers and 11.75" 12.19" Rotors CrossDrilled and Slotted Rotors
- Custom manufacturing available to fit your needs
- Creative suspension solutions featuring alternate configurations
For more information email email@example.com
Futher details available may be found by selecting the links to the left